Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
Hadnt heard anything about Galtier for a while so googled him.
Seems he got in to a bit of hot water in Ligue1 and is in Qatar now.
There's someone who could be looking for a pathway back in to real football!
Uhhh....you might want to read what that "hot water" actually was. I was a HUGE fan of his, I want him nowhere near our club at this point.

The question is whether we should or can afford a manager sacking that costs 10m surely.

As a basque I'm quite proud of our current football manager dynasty. Iraola is doing a nice job at Bournemouth, Arteta, Emery, Alonso, Valverde to name a few.

I would exclude Lopetegui as a candidate, because of how he left Wolves because of no investments on transfers. He's a good manager though.

Another well performing name in Spain is Jagoba Arrasate, the current manager of Osasuna. His contact is running out in summer and he is quite wanted and highly reputated here. I would say that's a name that's realistic. Got his team promoted in 19/20 got a cup final, as well as 3x 10th, 1x 11th and 7th with a european qualification. He is fluent in English as well, and he is very likeable as a person a well, we did the first youth manager diploma together.

His football is demanding high-pressing energy from both his players and forcing the opposition to work to their maximum also, forcing them to breaking point in order to dissect his side. A direct style determined by its rigidness and defensive reliability whilst also looking to counter with pace should they win possession. He has played a lot of different formations since then, in every version 3, 4 or 5 back.

It's a further development of Dyche ball, he still looks for a good defensive stability, but way more offensive structure and flexibility in the build up, being upper midfield in almost all attacking areas, pressing, touches in the box, and mid-table with around 49% possession on average.

More about him here:

The question is whether we should or can afford a manager sacking that costs 10m surely.

As a basque I'm quite proud of our current football manager dynasty. Iraola is doing a nice job at Bournemouth, Arteta, Emery, Alonso, Valverde to name a few.

I would exclude Lopetegui as a candidate, because of how he left Wolves because of no investments on transfers. He's a good manager though.

Another well performing name in Spain is Jagoba Arrasate, the current manager of Osasuna. His contact is running out in summer and he is quite wanted and highly reputated here. I would say that's a name that's realistic. Got his team promoted in 19/20 got a cup final, as well as 3x 10th, 1x 11th and 7th with a european qualification. He is fluent in English as well, and he is very likeable as a person a well, we did the first youth manager diploma together.

His football is demanding high-pressing energy from both his players and forcing the opposition to work to their maximum also, forcing them to breaking point in order to dissect his side. A direct style determined by its rigidness and defensive reliability whilst also looking to counter with pace should they win possession. He has played a lot of different formations since then, in every version 3, 4 or 5 back.

It's a further development of Dyche ball, he still looks for a good defensive stability, but way more offensive structure and flexibility in the build up, being upper midfield in almost all attacking areas, pressing, touches in the box, and mid-table with around 49% possession on average.

More about him here:
We have no pace

Naismith at Hearts doing well ex Everton player knows the club. They beat Celtic with their ex RS manager at the weekend.