Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
I like the guy at Ipswich….still learning the ropes but he’s been successful at lower levels and plays good football. Got a decent football coaching pedigree as well. Appreciate however that’s a huge risk for where we are and also would require another churn of player style

Matarazzo has my vote because watching Evertonians try to decide how American he actually is and blame him accordingly would be incredible fun. We make Europe and he'd be the most Italian guy to ever play for the Colombia college soccer team. Three losses in a row and people would be trying to find which North Jersey mob boss he did wrong in his youth.

Anyway as a manager I think he's just fine and we probably shouldn't. Knutsen is still my man. Take the risk!

Matarazzo has my vote because watching Evertonians try to decide how American he actually is and blame him accordingly would be incredible fun. We make Europe and he'd be the most Italian guy to ever play for the Colombia college soccer team. Three losses in a row and people would be trying to find which North Jersey mob boss he did wrong in his youth.

Anyway as a manager I think he's just fine and we probably shouldn't. Knutsen is still my man. Take the risk!
Hes lost more games than hes won and hasnt really ripped up trees at Hoffenheim.

Its a no from me.

And its still a no for Knutsen.

Hes lost more games than hes won and hasnt really ripped up trees at Hoffenheim.

Its a no from me.

And its still a no for Knutsen.
I'm pretty sure Pellegrino was someone I read a bit about last time we did this and it was a no for me. And it seems like he's not done anything worth changing my mind about since.

If we're being serious about the list in the poll I think it is very much Galtier as the stand out option but I highly doubt he would do it.

im not going to dispute that as i know very little of the bundesliga. But are we not cherry picking the clubs who have done well in the past 18 months or so. Will there not be a long list of those who havent. I mean forget dyche for a second. I look at this Everton squad and i see nothing. I could be wrong but i see nothing there for any manager. It lacks so much in creativity and talent. I even think gary oneil walked into a far better squad at wolves.
Im not a fan of dyche. I just think Everton are packed full of really average at best players. We've got to be up there as the worst recruitment club you could find.

For me Wolves have a better attacking squad. One of the differences of last season is a fit Pedro Neto. Incredible player, but also an injury prone as he is injured now again for a few months. Without that he would probably be ready for a Top 6 club.

I say the attacking area is the biggest point to improve, our best two creative players with Dele and Gomes are out in the majority of time, paciest winger is Danjuma and probably the only one that could possibly go in to a 1vs1 like Garnacho did against us to force that mistake.

On the other hand, I think there is more to get out of the current squad in the attack than under Dyche atm.

In terms of quality;

Wolves: Sa, Kilman, Ait-Nouri, Joao Gomes, Neto, Cunha.

Everton: Pickford, Branthwaite, Tarkowski, Onana...perhaps Mykolenko & Garner

Realistically we need 4 highly successful transfer windows to remould the 11. The forward line is a total mess.

The two names for me would be Marcelo Gallardo (contract with Al-Itthad expires next summer) or Ruben Amorim (contract with Sporting expires summer 20206).

Highly unlikely and we'll no doubt end up with someone that has premier league experience...even though the successful managers never have it.

In terms of quality;

Wolves: Sa, Kilman, Ait-Nouri, Joao Gomes, Neto, Cunha.

Everton: Pickford, Branthwaite, Tarkowski, Onana...perhaps Mykolenko & Garner

Realistically we need 4 highly successful transfer windows to remould the 11. The forward line is a total mess.

The two names for me would be Marcelo Gallardo (contract with Al-Itthad expires next summer) or Ruben Amorim (contract with Sporting expires summer 20206).

Highly unlikely and we'll no doubt end up with someone that has premier league experience...even though the successful managers never have it.
Yeah, these would be 2 good names, but as you said unlikely, not because of not having prem experience, but they will have offers from better clubs.

Anorim is on the list for teams like Bayern, Barca or Liverpool, not as a main target, but on the expanded one.

Gallardo was rumored with clubs on CL level, somehow no club signed him in his 1y without contract.

Yeah, these would be 2 good names, but as you said unlikely, not because of not having prem experience, but they will have offers from better clubs.

Anorim is on the list for teams like Bayern, Barca or Liverpool, not as a main target, but on the expanded one.

Gallardo was rumored with clubs on CL level, somehow no club signed him in his 1y without contract.

Never know with some managers whether they would like the challenge or just want to go straight in at the top and aew prepared to wait.