Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 144 26.8%

• Total voters
Of late I've been watching Hull City. I can say with some conviction that Liam Rosenior, their head coach has had them playing some good stuff. He's put a young team together and they play some good stuff. I went on Friday to see them come up short against a typical Stoke City side that kicked their way to victory.
Probably miss out on play offs because of home form but he will go on to better things in my view.
In all honesty any teams manager that plays proper football would do for me, that's how low the bar is.

Of late I've been watching Hull City. I can say with some conviction that Liam Rosenior, their head coach has had them playing some good stuff. He's put a young team together and they play some good stuff. I went on Friday to see them come up short against a typical Stoke City side that kicked their way to victory.
Probably miss out on play offs because of home form but he will go on to better things in my view.
Think he was at derby when dobbin was there and there was a lot of talk how good they played, think he was interim and didn’t stay long.

Think he was at derby when dobbin was there and there was a lot of talk how good they played, think he was interim and didn’t stay long.
I didn't know about that but based purely on what I've seen in the recent past it wouldn't surprise me. He's another who's team plays out from the back but unlike us lot, he has midfielders who call for the ball.

Lee Carsley or the guy from Ipswich

Good shouts. Both have backgrounds focused on youth and we need that for targeting and improving players.

I agree to a point and also disagree too.

Take Watford as an example, even more of a basket case than us, sometimes going through three managers a year.

There`s always a manager out there, who wants to get his foot in the door with a Premier League job.

Let`s face it, it`s really a no lose situation.

If he did well, he`d be lauded as a manager who did well at the mess that is Everton FC and enhance his chances of a better job, if he failed, so what, as the whole world knows what a mess we are and how many managers have failed before, which would hardly tarnish his CV and chances of another club.

Plenty of managers would love this job. But i think most likely when the season ends.

If 777 or another group manage to take the club over, the cold hard reality is, we will need to bring in significantly more in sales than we spend on replacements. Before anybody starts trying to explain that it's over the length of the contract, we can spend and be ok for psr. That's all well and good, but, the reality of the situation is that we are saddled with overwhelming debt and new owners, especially 777, will have reducing the debt level and beginning to get the club on a more secure financial footing as their priority.

The financial situation is alarming and whoever comes in will have to tread very carefully in order to avoid administration, or worse.

The priority should be staying in the league.

Then improving league position.

Thats what brings in commercial partners.

The manager market is substantially better than when we hired Dyche, lots of good quality managers out of work...

Joachim Low
Hansi Flick
Antonio Conte
Julen Lopetegui
Jose Mourinho
Jorge Sampaoli

Others worth a mention...
Rudi Garcia
Steve Cooper
Graham Potter
Jesse Marsch
Andre Vilas-Boas
Lucien Favre
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Laurent Blanc
Jurgen Klinsmann
Urs Fischer

Teuchel leaves Bayern this summer...
Marcelo Gallardo, could we entice him from Saudi, signed a 1.5 year contract in Nov 23
Kieran McKenna, we could offer him a better chance of him staying in the PL than his newly promoted Ipswich team.
Arne Slot at Feyenoord, could we tempt him to the PL
Francesco Farioli is highly regarded, currently at Nice and already beat PSG at the Parc de Prince
Thiago Motta, currently has Bologna 4th in Serie A, a manager on his way up in the game.
Jagoba Arrasate of Osasuna, currently 9th
Miguel Ángel Sánchez Muñoz, known as Michel of Girona, doing wonders at Girona. Does he want to be in the PL at some stage? We could offer that introduction.
Andoni Iraola, showed us what a competent manager can do. We can give him a bigger club with a potentially a higher ceiling.

I know some of these are fanciful, but if you don`t ask you don`t get, right. If you always go for the crap nobody else wants then you are going to get the likes of the 3 we`ve just had and the type od seasons we have had. Nobody wanted them for a very good reason....

Gallardo
McKenna
Potter
Michel

If we went for Michel perhaps we can get Savio & Couto off City as well lol

What have 777 done with existing managers at clubs theyve bought? Have they changed managers, if so is there a typical profile they go for?

Good shouts. Both have backgrounds focused on youth and we need that for targeting and improving players.

Plenty of managers would love this job. But i think most likely when the season ends.

The priority should be staying in the league.

Then improving league position.

Thats what brings in commercial partners.

Gallardo
McKenna
Potter
Michel

If we went for Michel perhaps we can get Savio & Couto off City as well lol

What have 777 done with existing managers at clubs theyve bought? Have they changed managers, if so is there a typical profile they go for?
777 took over Genoa in September 2021

1711893465623.png

I think Eddie Howe will be let go in the summer when they don’t make Europe which to be fair to him is mostly due to being very unlucky with injuries and a little bit of overinflated expectations from overachieving last season.

I think he’d be a good choice to replace Dyche.

Hull fans want him gone.