Park End vs Lower Gwladys 'beef'??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think the atmosphere has ever been the same since they seated the Goodison road enclosure circa 1988.All the p*** heads out of the blue house used to head straight for it at five to three well oiled and up for a good knees up.Cup ties were the best that I remember.

You're missing the point lads.....Gwladys this, Park End that....all pussys...it's all about the Paddock. Proper naughty in there...."we've got the intel on you son....".

Some real 'heads' in the Paddock....know no bounds....even seen one fella throw an Everton mint back at the Toffee Lady.

The Main Stand, Bullens, Park End and even the Upper Gwladys are all sound, full of sound blues.

The Lower Gwladys is the cringe pit. Full of lads sniffing every fifteen second desperate to let everyone around them know that they've done a line and jam packed full of Birkenheaders and wools trying too hard to be dead ultra but looking like an unpleasant cocktail of Geordies and kopites.

They adore Besic but give Barkley loads. Lukaku is "lazy" and they smoke in the bogs and use the word "lad" in every sentence.

I want the entire lower stand closed for the purposes of Evertonian cleansing.

This .

If I'm with my son we go in the Park End. The last time I was in the Lower Gwladys with him we had a pack of these feral bog eyed pretend Ultras sat behind us shouting some real bad racist stuff.

If I'm with my mates it's the Street End, with my son the Park End.

The Park End does have its fair share of Roy Cropper look a like weirdos though .

This .

If I'm with my son we go in the Park End. The last time I was in the Lower Gwladys with him we had a pack of these feral bog eyed pretend Ultras sat behind us shouting some real bad racist stuff.

If I'm with my mates it's the Street End, with my son the Park End.

The Park End does have its fair share of Roy Cropper look a like weirdos though .
You take your lad in the Park End? I hope he's of age as the Park End is nonce central.

If their is anybody from Galway on here that would like to join to join the Galway Gylads please pm me. We are at 187. And remember; only if you are from Galway or have lived there for 7 years or more.

COYGG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back