Peter Kenyon

Kaminiski-Kenyon group

• 👍

• 🤷

• 👎

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm hoping, we're pinning hopes on one guy to rescue us, but another could of easily have come forward and we wouldn't know.
When we get bought, hopefully soon, I can see it being out of the blue without warning
Moshiri certainly came out of nowhere at all, so it certainly could happen again. Here's hoping!

This is what I'm hoping, we're pinning hopes on one guy to rescue us, but another could of easily have come forward and we wouldn't know.
When we get bought, hopefully soon, I can see it being out of the blue without warning
Given your manic affection for Kenwright I’m hardly surprised you went all wobbly kneed over a Polish/ American fraudster and his dodgy posse.

Exactly how it should be.

Just listened to the latest echo Royal Blue podcast, bleating about how the fans have a right to be kept updated.

We really don't.

"As a general principle, we prefer to conduct our business in private to create the fairest environment for those involved - and in this particular situation, to minimize uncertainty for fans of Everton.

It is regrettable that this has not been possible. We respectfully remain interested in acquiring the club as we believe its fans deserve nothing less than the best, and our offer to achieve this stands. However, in consideration of all Everton fans, we will not be making further public comments at this time."

Expressing regret already - no doubt after seeing fan sentiment towards how they're perceived to be using the media.

"We respectfully remain"
"We believe it's fans deserve nothing less than the best"

Pretty poor PR effort.

They need lashing in the bin.

Expressing regret already - no doubt after seeing fan sentiment towards how they're perceived to be using the media.

"We respectfully remain"

Pretty poor PR effort.

Where's that quote from?

They've (KAM Sports) just released that statement now.
Weird to come out with that statement when they've been the only side who have been publicly vocal. I've not seen anything from the club or moshiri in the press. Just journo gossip and speculation.

I hope moshiri sells up, but I think these guys are a bit dodgy.

"We respectfully remain"

Pretty poor PR effort.

There is a distinct air of desperation in that.

It's a red flag in itself.

No buyer needs to be pushing that line, not least publically.

One with its ducks in a row for a deal doesn't need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.