• Cat

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (specify in thread please)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monty I am also thinking of the fish, ponies, horses, rabbits etc killed to feed them and in some places what about whale meat. Next time at the supermarket have a look at the pet foods and consider where does the Rabbit flavour, Tuna flavour etc come from.

As for the pooh some dog owners may be socially minded but never yet seen a cat owner picking up his cat's [Poor language removed] especially my neighobur's two which keep using my garden. Ah well he is going to live in France so he can take the pests with him.

Fernandes please accept my sympathy for having to share your home with 3 of the smelly buggars.

Ba humbug

Monty I am also thinking of the fish, ponies, horses, rabbits etc killed to feed them and in some places what about whale meat. Next time at the supermarket have a look at the pet foods and consider where does the Rabbit flavour, Tuna flavour etc come from.

As for the pooh some dog owners may be socially minded but never yet seen a cat owner picking up his cat's [Poor language removed] especially my neighobur's two which keep using my garden. Ah well he is going to live in France so he can take the pests with him.

Fernandes please accept my sympathy for having to share your home with 3 of the smelly buggars.

Robert, owning a pet is meant to have a calming effect, just a thought !:lol: ;)

I agree as far as cats are concerned Robert, jigger bunnies, shoot the lot to feed the dogs (apart from any feline owned by Fernandes:lol: )(y) :lol: :lol:

Surely its a plus factor anyway, dogs prevent our beaches being strewn with dead whales and tuna, Aintree with dead horses and of course the countryside over run with destructive bloody disease carrying rabbits:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I just think we get over sentimental. Have you seen some of those stupid arses carrying dogs round as though they were babies and all dressed up. Then there are those who treat them as children ffs and I have seen people with upto 4 dogs now come on that is ridiculous.

Sign of the times Robert but yeh I feel the same way. Looks a little out of place to me.

You talk about carring those minature poodles and such in ones arms it makes me think of that Vincent Price Movie in the early seventies what was it the Theatre of Blood. Remember that one were Vincent a down on his fortune actor killed off his critics with dastardly deaths. One being a dog lover Urgh!

Last edited:

Sign of the times Robert but yeh I feel the same way. Looks a little out of place to me.

You talk about carring those minature poodles and such in ones arms it makes me think of that Vincent Price Movie in the early seventies what was it the Theatre of Blood. Remember that one were Vicent a down of his fortune actor killed off his critics with dastardly deaths. One being a dog lover Urgh!

Bloody hell Mike, you're barking:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I have a cat, called Gabby and she is a very social girl. She had kittens at aged 6 months (she is now 4) and she has a maternal instinct and shepards the kids around. We had a Siberian Huskey/Rott mix called Nala. She IS a great dog, very affectionate, but we had to get rid as she is just too big (60lbs)and playful for our kids. So she moved next door and got 'violated' by their dog, a Black lab and had 8 puppies just last week!!! Now she is a mommy and obviously calmed down quite abit.

Either way there are great cats and dogs out there, but there are also nasty cats and dogs too.

Well, I have a cat, called Gabby and she is a very social girl. She had kittens at aged 6 months (she is now 4) and she has a maternal instinct and shepards the kids around. We had a Siberian Huskey/Rott mix called Nala. She IS a great dog, very affectionate, but we had to get rid as she is just too big (60lbs)and playful for our kids. So she moved next door and got 'violated' by their dog, a Black lab and had 8 puppies just last week!!! Now she is a mommy and obviously calmed down quite abit.

Either way there are great cats and dogs out there, but there are also nasty cats and dogs too.

Get off the bloody fence Mr Niceguy why don't you:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Cat's and Dog are great.

Got them both from rescue homes.

Which rescue centre Cal, we get our dogs from Animals in Need, Spurriers Lane Melling, will drop some canned food in there from time to time.

Which rescue centre Cal, we get our dogs from Animals in Need, Spurriers Lane Melling, will drop some canned food in there from time to time.

Dog from RSPCA.

And the Cats who were kittens back then from like a RSPCA/Rescue house, like a woman looking after them.

Brilliant when people get them from rescue homes imo :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back