• Cat

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (specify in thread please)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Polly is still terrified of humans, she was found near deaths door in a cemetary in S Liverpool, emaciated and matted fur. She is a very intelligent little dog, loving caring and very playful, not a bad bone in her body. How some one could have abandoned her like that is repulsive to my senses.:dodgy: :angry: :angry:

Not matter my views on pets, I do not hold with the cruelty that is often displayed whether intentional or not. If one must have a pet accept here is an animal that trusts you and relies on you, they do have feelings.

nothing to do with pets but a Minky Whale was washed ashore about 5 miles up the coast from here a couple of days ago, they managed to get it back out to sea but unfortunatly it was washed ashore again and had to be put down.

I agree as far as cats are concerned Robert, jigger bunnies, shoot the lot to feed the dogs (apart from any feline owned by Fernandes:lol: )(y) :lol: :lol:

Surely its a plus factor anyway, dogs prevent our beaches being strewn with dead whales and tuna, Aintree with dead horses and of course the countryside over run with destructive bloody disease carrying rabbits:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have you's know my cats are lovley, well apart from the insane one whos abit loopy.

All my cats are kittens rescued from bad homes or found on the streets with no home.

Harvey [Named after the legend of course (y) ]

DSCN0307.jpg

Dixie [Named after the one and only]

Picture036.jpg

Salem [Named by me sister :dodgy: ]

salem.png

Had another, loved the cat was 18 years old the nicest cat i've ever known, passed away last year with cancer :(

Rusty

DSC00094.jpg

They're the best examples of [Poor language removed] I've seen on here:P :P

I have a dog, Sasha, golden retriever.
2 cats Tyke and Diplo.
2 Totrtoises (mum called them Tynka and Tayla, I call them Donatello and Michaelangello)
About 50 goldfish.

nice looking cats, and good on you for rescuing them from a nasty end, hope they are all nutered or whatever it is.

two are, the other is still only about 3 months old so needs it in another couple of months, the two younger ones [Salem and Harvey] both stay indoors, nightmare trying to stop them escaping as they are to young still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back