Pienaar to return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
9473590.jpg

Deadly serious. He was the most consistent player for Moyes, and the stats prove it.

I think the signing of and selling of Lescott was the best business by Moyes. Bought him for good value, got great performances and goals from him and then sold him for over his value.

The sell was the only thing I remember, which made me overlook his entire EFC career.

Read lcabs posts about him giving the "titty lip" over not being allowed to go.

Now whether he can return to Spurs and play for them is another question.

Lets say Everton goes bankrupt next week and hes forced to return to Spurs, I assume he could play for them.

Anyone notice on Twitter that he never once mentioned Spurs this evening? It was all about us, despite the fact that they were in a quarter final tonight too. Interesting.

Anyone notice on Twitter that he never once mentioned Spurs this evening? It was all about us, despite the fact that they were in a quarter final tonight too. Interesting.

He wants to stay I reckon. Stating the bl££ding obvious here, me

After his match against Swansea, he MUST know that he's better off here. We need to make a deal with Spurs to bring him back here.

â€￾
@therealstevenpi:@fizzer18 good luck skipper lead the guys out there. All the best team blues and ofcos the Pride of North London Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back