Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So knowing nothing at least found something positive in this whoscored article.. that was looking at him joining Spurs:
“Indeed, he has won possession in the midfield third more times (157) than any other Premier League player this season with Hojbjerg ideal in Hasenhüttl's high pressing approach that has won a number of admirers.“

clutching at straws..

I am totally relaxed about it tbh it's just amusing how our transfers all follow a similar pattern. Reported bids, mixed reports of other teams bidding, reported bid accepted, echo says it hasn't, few days of nothing then bang confirmed or bang it's not happening...
I think most transfers follow this pattern, not just ours.
Selling club, player and his agent leak the info to the press to get more money, better wages or offers from a superior club than are currently interested.
While we read the rumours and whispers it’s entirely possible Everton have already moved on to other comparable targets.

He has not been to our training ground to look at the facilities, you don't Phil Kirkbride to tell you that. Players don't travel to new clubs until a deal is signed.

Pure guff that Southampton have probably planted in their local media to draw some more money out of Spurs.

they absolutely do go and look at facilities and have Medicals When a deal is expected to be agreed. Gabriel has had a medical with us and the dealwasn’t done. Would be an Everton player if it wasn’t for COVID.

do I think this guy has been to USM though? Probably not.

Swerve this one, he's said his preferred move is Spurs, let spurs have him, there's enough players at Everton who look like they don't want to play for Everton without us signing one who straight up says he'd rather be elsewhere.
I have not seen any quotes from him saying that he prefers Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back