Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dads friends brothers girlsfriends sisters aunts mum is a saints fan and she has a Great Dane who growled at the headline Hojbjerg to Everton so it seems it definitely maybe Is possibly true....you heard it here first
You need a better 'sauce' than that to convince me mate

...but surely Southampton have nothing to gain from Spurs putting another bid in. If they’ve agreed a price, Spurs only need to match it. Then it’ll be up to Hojbjerg to decide.

If he has been at USM FF and agreed personal terms, much will depend on whether he’s said he’s committed to joining us.
he has been nowhere near finch farm, Southampton get the story published by their version of the echo in the hope Spurs suddenly make a bid, Levy wont bid, the player has no interest in signing for us, Hoiberg then says he will sit on his contract until it expires because he wants Spurs, Southampton then have to sell him for something like £10 mill on the 1st of October, Spurs get their man, Levy saves 15 million, Everton get played..... again. He is crap anyway but the point is absolutely no one of any quality when given the choice between us and a similar club says "I want Everton"

he has been nowhere near finch farm, Southampton get the story published by their version of the echo in the hope Spurs suddenly make a bid, Levy wont bid, the player has no interest in signing for us, Hoiberg then says he will sit on his contract until it expires because he wants Spurs, Southampton then have to sell him for something like £10 mill on the 1st of October, Spurs get their man, Levy saves 15 million, Everton get played..... again. He is crap anyway but the point is absolutely no one of any quality when given the choice between us and a similar club says "I want Everton"

Utter tripe.

Oh and James beattie did do that by the way between us and villa

Very good.

You'd do well reporting for the Echo.

Quite possibly he had a ginger friend called Chesney

wasnt keen on his goatee Facial hair, reminded me of bepe from easterners
7FFE3EA9-1DA5-4E97-887C-C07738272655.webp

Very good.

You'd do well reporting for the Echo.
like it or not the club use the echo occasionally to put their own spin on things, a denial of any bid being accepted will hopefully in the clubs eyes prevent any stories like "Spurs beat Everton to Hoiberg" you know its coming anyway

So the Liverpool based papers say no, everyone else says yes, maybe Everton feeding them tripe until we get it closer to completion.

So the Liverpool based papers say no, everyone else says yes, maybe Everton feeding them tripe until we get it closer to completion.
well they defo feed them something last year when according to the echo we were not after zaha and didnt even look at him and so on, to then have the echo as ever wait for everyone else to say we did actually bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back