Pitch invasions and smoke bombs

Thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids were Evertonians mate. The Kyiv fans were in the Lower Bullens (normal away fans section) and the Park End. From Row E in the Park End I didn't see anyone from either area run on the pitch.
Trying to blame them is clutching at straws - let the parents of these feral kids get their act together before we get a ban.
Hey man, I'm not trying to shift blame, I know we have plenty of bells following Everton.. and I want them all full on banned. Also, I think it's fair to say, for a friendly charity match like this, the crowd will be fairly mixed, so it's hard to say. Ultimately, I don't really care a jot, I just thought it was odd nobody had mentioned the possibility.

Hey man, I'm not trying to shift blame, I know we have plenty of bells following Everton.. and I want them all full on banned. Also, I think it's fair to say, for a friendly charity match like this, the crowd will be fairly mixed, so it's hard to say. Ultimately, I don't really care a jot, I just thought it was odd nobody had mentioned the possibility.
It wasn’t odd, only your post was. The crowd wasn’t fairly mixed either and was predominantly Evertonians, especially in the St End, where I was sitting. The ones who ran on went up to Everton players, some shaking hands with them, one of them even got what looked like a top before running back into the St End, where a steward ran after him but Rondon told him to back off and let the lad go back into the St End on his own. So this is the reason people are assuming it was Evertonians, as those who were there (i.e. not you) saw Everton fans running on. So not odd or strange at all.

It wasn’t odd, only your post was. The crowd wasn’t fairly mixed either and was predominantly Evertonians, especially in the St End, where I was sitting. The ones who ran on went up to Everton players, some shaking hands with them, one of them even got what looked like a top before running back into the St End, where a steward ran after him but Rondon told him to back off and let the lad go back into the St End on his own. So this is the reason people are assuming it was Evertonians, as those who were there (i.e. not you) saw Everton fans running on. So not odd or strange at all.
Well then that's all fabulous then, isn't it? Imagine getting so upset about a reasonable suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.