Votes: 132 40.9%
  • MCGeady

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Gar tut

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have imagined 12 months ago that Baines, Barkley and Miralles wouldn't muster a single vote between them. Last season they were ripping teams apart, I think they scored 7 goals from free kicks alone. They need to take a good hard look at themselves, because we need them players back.

Bit early for the title Player of the Season but so far our best and most consistent player has been either Lukaku (goals) or Naismith (all round play) so either of those for me.
Hopefully in the next few months some more players will stake a claim for the title.
I would give John Stones Young Player of the Season based on things so far too.

The next ten games alone will make those choices but if we are counting European competition then Lukaku is a strong favourite. If John Stones or Muhammed Besic win this this season then that just shows how poor we have been this season. Stones hasn't had a full season and Besic hasn't played regularly. Hopefully it will give the lads a kick if they did win it. I for one don't want to be attending that award ceremony, what a farce that'll be.

Bit early for the title Player of the Season but so far our best and most consistent player has been either Lukaku (goals) or Naismith (all round play) so either of those for me.
Hopefully in the next few months some more players will stake a claim for the title.
I would give John Stones Young Player of the Season based on things so far too.

I think Naismith has been poor for a few months now, just hasn't really played to his best.

Hard one to call this i think,i will probably go with the vote at the minute as in Stones or Lukaku,the players at times have been good/ok and at others terrible

Sums up our season well.
Over 70 votes cast and not one vote for Coleman, Baines, Barkley or Mirallas.
Who'd have predicted that at the start of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back