Votes: 132 40.9%
  • MCGeady

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Gar tut

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be McCarthy by the end of the season, but what an absolute no show by a team of highly paid, highly regarded internationals.

I'll abstain.

I think they should withhold a Player Of The Year award this season as the very thought of it is a joke in this joke of a league season.

I suppose I will vote Lukaku on foot of his EL goals and performances as the EL has been the only saving grace in our annus horribilis.

I'll go for Robles as well, he played better in 1game than the rest of them have played all season.
He's obviously been sold though, as he's not in the list.
Far too early for player of season, though Mccarthy looks like the one who's gonna pull his sleeves up & start the fight,
After his performance the other night, ( the last hour, that is ! )

I'll go for Robles as well, he played better in 1game than the rest of them have played all season.
He's obviously been sold though, as he's not in the list.
Far too early for player of season, though Mccarthy looks like the one who's gonna pull his sleeves up & start the fight,
After his performance the other night, ( the last hour, that is ! )
Jagielka could play himself into it as well if he carries on as he was the other night. After his poor start to the season he's become one of our better players. He gets bonus points for his screamer vs the ***** too.

no stand out performers for it in my opinion. If I had to choose right now. I would go with either Stones or Besic. I know Besic isn't everyone's cup of tea but I think mainly he has given his all and been one of our better players. Stones has been injured to much but for me is our best centre half. I think he will be the future captain I'm sure of it. I bet bet everyone says someone different and that just goes to show how poor we have been this season

I'll vote in May.

Jagielka could play himself into it as well if he carries on as he was the other night. After his poor start to the season he's become one of our better players. He gets bonus points for his screamer vs the ***** too.
Yes, deffo agree !
He's back to his best the last few games, although he needs to get his angry head on & start giving some abuse to a few infront of him & the waste of space stood behind him!!

To early to decided on this with still a lot to play for.

But up until the last half dozen or so games the standout player was obviously Mirallas, I doubt he'll win a popularity contest like this at the moment though.

I voted for Howard...like President Obama ("Timmy's our Secretary of Defence") would have. The latter is the leader of the free world, a Nobel peace Prize winner and who is almost singlehandedly keeping Poroshenko's democratically elected govt of Ukraine free from the neo-Nazism of Putin's Russia....anyone in doubt of this just needs to look at records of Hillary's emails ....errrr, hang on...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back