Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Gar tut

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeinit

Player Valuation: £950k
no stand out performers for it in my opinion. If I had to choose right now. I would go with either Stones or Besic. I know Besic isn't everyone's cup of tea but I think mainly he has given his all and been one of our better players. Stones has been injured to much but for me is our best centre half. I think he will be the future captain I'm sure of it. I bet bet everyone says someone different and that just goes to show how poor we have been this season

no stand out performers for it in my opinion. If I had to choose right now. I would go with either Stones or Besic. I know Besic isn't everyone's cup of tea but I think mainly he has given his all and been one of our better players. Stones has been injured to much but for me is our best centre half. I think he will be the future captain I'm sure of it. I bet bet everyone says someone different and that just goes to show how poor we have been this season

I vote Robles....

Stones hands though to be serious. As much as I have enjoyed Besic, he has been a mainstay in a midfield that has been overwhelmingly poor this season so I don't think it can be him.

Needs a poll though.

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head.gif

K... Y? N?

Status
Not open for further replies.