Player of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford, done a 90s Southall job. I like Anthony Gordon too but needs to work on his end product and less rolling around .To be fair to him the “tackle” last night should of been a red card.

Got to be Pickford by a mile. Without his worldies we would probably already be relegated. Second place goes to Richie for his unrivalled passion and effort. Special mention to Iwobi too who was unrecognisable under Lampard. Never stopped working his bollox off throughout.

Richarlison has a very good shout because when everybody else had phoned it in he still gave it his absolute all which must have rubbed off on the team

Pickford just had a top year

It’s probably Pickford if you’re going on what they did on the pitch but Richarlison if you take a more holistic look at things

Its Pickford for me without a doubt, without his massive monumental saves v Man Utd, Chelsea, Leicester, last night just to name a few games. we would not have had the chance to be where we were, and had that chance of staying up, I did think Gray was going to be it for large parts of the season before his level dropped off a bit, and Gordon has done well at times

Richy for me, Pickford second. When we couldnt score, when we struggled, Richy single handedly brought us into games or won games for us, and carried us on his back. And Richy fights every second of every match, no matter what the score is and the opponent is and the situation is. He embodies leading by example, as much as Pickfords saves in the past 8 games have been huge.
Summed up pefectly. Richarlison is my player of the year.
As valuable as Pickford has been - and let's face it without him we'd be down - he still has had too many brain freezes such as the punch for their second. He's not dominant enough at set pieces - but his centre halves have to share that blame.
Richarlison has been iconic. A true Everton hero. He's had to almost single handedly lead our attack getting booted all over the shop. I love that man - and even if he has to leave - I'll not begrudge him.

Pickford or Richarlison, both answered the call when it really got to squeaky bum time. special mention to Gordon, Myko and Iwobi And Delph. I still want shut of Delph and Iwobi too ideally but wouldnt call for a day of anger if Iwobi was retained.

There is actualy a very strong case for Richy and Pickers sharing the award. Between the two of them they undoubtedly kept us in the top flight. both and extremely passionate and both obviously care very much about the club.

Pickford for me, followed by Iwobi & Richarlison. Pickford saves towards the end have been monumental.

I would give it Pickford, but not literally c'os knowing him he'd have one of his moments and drop the ruddy thing. Absolutely on his shoulder and a close second, Richy just for never giving up, even though he has a face like a slapped babies arse sometimes, but he certainly has vim and vigor. Third and fourth can be fought over by Wobes, who I am convinced as been abducted by aliens and his doppelganger as taken over from him under Frank, and ar' boy Gordon, c'os he's one ov' uz!
Special mention for Deli, who came on and steadied a sinking ship last night, my Motm.
Frank and his staff have achieved something really special, I have not felt this good since Howard Kendal (mk 1)
...and the fans, the beating heart of the club and the twelveth man on so many occasions.

For me, the only thing missing from life night was King Billy walking out on to pitch waving his arms about, 'Are you not entertained?!' ala' Gladiator the movie.

Richarlison for me. He gives 100% every game and his passion must rub off on the other players. Not forgetting his goals of course. Pickford also, without the two of them we were dead and buried

Status
Not open for further replies.