Players out on loan 2023/24

As mentioned above, good to see Sean McAllister fit again coming on after 20 minutes last night for Inverness at home to Raith. It was scoreless when he entered the field but they lost 1-0. They are 1 point clear of the drop zone.

Mason Holgate on the bench today and didn't get on as Sheffield United lost 4-1 at home to Burnley.

Neal Maupay on after 82 minutes with Brentford already leading 4-0 v Barceluton. Finished 5-1.

Eli Campbell didn't get off the bench as Fleetwood won 1-0 at Orient. Not enough to save them from relegation as Burton also won.

A final day win for Harry Tyrer's Chesterfield 3-2 v Maidenhead. They won the league by 12 points in the end.

A great day for Zan-Luk Leban. A clean sheet and a 2-0 win at home to Buxton helped Farsley escape relegation.

I wonder if with Tyrer starting again for Chesterfield and us announcing a new contract for him, perhaps we've already agreed for him to spend next season with Chesterfield too. Feels like a sensible move if so.

I wonder if with Tyrer starting again for Chesterfield and us announcing a new contract for him, perhaps we've already agreed for him to spend next season with Chesterfield too. Feels like a sensible move if so.

prefer him to try a higher division than league 2 next season but you could be right

He played well, very assured given the pressure in the game.

I go the odd Farsley Celtic game as they're local to me. Saturday was great, £23 for me and 3 kids. Missus daughter is a goalie at Leeds Utd an she was made up having a photo an a little chat with him at the end. Should probably have left it, but after congratulating him I asked if Everton would stay up, "We have to don't we" was his reply 💙

Mason Holgate started and was taken off after 67 minutes with Sheffield United losing 4-1 at Newcastle. Gave away a pen with a foul on Gordon. Finished 5-1.

Eli Campbell not even on the bench as relegated Fleetwood finished on a high with a 3-0 home win v Burton.

Sean McAllister played the full game as Inverness drew 1-1 at Dunfermline. Queens Park won so Duncan Ferguson's men are 1 point from safety with one game left. If they as they are I think they will face a play off.

Mason Holgate started and was taken off after 67 minutes with Sheffield United losing 4-1 at Newcastle. Gave away a pen with a foul on Gordon. Finished 5-1.

Eli Campbell not even on the bench as relegated Fleetwood finished on a high with a 3-0 home win v Burton.

Sean McAllister played the full game as Inverness drew 1-1 at Dunfermline. Queens Park won so Duncan Ferguson's men are 1 point from safety with one game left. If they as they are I think they will face a play off.
Yep play off against League 1 team for a place in the Championship for the team next to bottom.