Players who’ve stood up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford Holgate Mykolenko Delph Iwobi Gordon Richarlison

They’ve been the consistent ones. Coleman and Keane have had moments but still make so many errors. Gray has had flashes but not really enough.
I think he’s shattered mate
He’s ran himself into the ground TBF

Collectively they all stood up to be counted when it really came to it. I don't really see the massive improvements in some players that many seem to though. I mean we conceded 10 goals in our last 3 games, saying that Holgate was some sort of titan when he played centre half in all 3 of them seems a bit of a stretch to me.

I just think we have a poor squad which is made even worse by it being completely unbalanced. They've all tried but most of them really aren't very good.

I agree with Pickford, Richarlison, Gordon, Iwobi and Mykolenko. Holgate can never be questioned for effort and played a big oart in the run in too. For me Gray and Townsend deserve special mention as our first 9 or 10 games they basically won every point for us between them, and while they lost form, neither have ever come on the pitch and strolled around.

as has been said earlier, we are applauding many of them for simply putting a shift in, which bearing in mind their cost, is slightly depressing. However, I am still buzzing that they came back from 2:0 down against Palace so for me all all deserve a pat on the back and a good holiday. For next season I would expect yesterdays game to be their last hurrah though!

Status
Not open for further replies.