Points deducted

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all teams bar the shoite, it's makes it fairer if every team starts off on a 10 point deduction and are only allowed to field 10 players.
Called the 10/10 rule, also refs can only book a maximum of 10 shoite players every season and never 2 in one game. Mane could literally bring a flick knife on the pitch and slash Calverrt-Lewin's face like the Joker to go with his clobber and simply get away with it.
Football is corrupt as Gotham City...

Started off as a good social thing, became a business, then degenerated into a racket... Funny how the red shoite do better when the tories are in power...

It's all teams bar the shoite, it's makes it fairer if every team starts off on a 10 point deduction and are only allowed to field 10 players.
Called the 10/10 rule, also refs can only book a maximum of 10 shoite players every season and never 2 in one game. Mane could literally bring a flick knife on the pitch and slash Calverrt-Lewin's face like the Joker to go with his clobber and simply get away with it.
Football is corrupt as Gotham City...

Started off as a good social thing, became a business, then degenerated into a racket... Funny how the red shoite do better when the tories are in power...

Isn't that historically true of Everton too haha? Never won a cup under a Labour government I think I've heard before (can't be bothered to check, so please correct me if I'm wrong).

We basically have to fire sale if we go down.

You know the pesky £105 loss over three season in the PL we consciously take the mick out of.

In the Championship its £39 mill loss over three seasons. We reported a 121 mill loss last season.

Heres how it works: http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/financial-fair-play-explained.php

However: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/championship-financial-fair-play-rules-26673518

Derby everyone knows about, but Reading also got a six point deduction for breaching the financial regulations.

They take no prisoners in the EFL.

Yet there is a bit of wiggle room, for team going down:

Clubs relegated from the Premier League are allowed to make losses of up to £35m in respect of any season spent in the top flight.

For example:

1651403072896.png

1651403136762.png

Last edited:
I'm not up to speed on how this works or what triggers it , keep reading in various threads if we get points deducted , why should we what have we done ?
Just what I needed this morning a thread with points deduction as a title.
Christ man you trying to kill me off altogether.

Moshiri would simply inject more capital.

Theres a massive stadium project underway and he has capital invested into the club.

If he would ever sell then it would be with a new stadium and a team in the european spots which could maximise his investment.

Daft to sell.

If he sells before the first game of the season we might be in the European spots in alphabetical order.

People keep going on about our loses over the last 3 seasons not taking in to account Covid.

Nah, as long as we get a good start in the Championship we should make those -2000 points back because a Championship season is 6,536 games long isn't it?

A game every 2 hours or something is what I heard someone mention
You could be right there. They do say it is a tough league

I reckon if you got Moshiri to do your VAT returns you’d end up going down for life. The Lionel Hutz of accountants.

Status
Not open for further replies.