6 + 2 Point Deductions

Would anyone truly care if we were relegated because of a 20 point deduction? Because they shouldn’t. It’d be quite obvious that they’re trying to get rid of us any which way necessary and it’s completely futile hoping to resist against it.
Yep this. I'm far more at peace with going down like this than how heartbroken I would've been the past 2 years.

He still might be right .
We will find out tomorrow.
Not looking good though with all the press going with it now.

We'll have breached again. All very similar reports to the last time that I'm surprised Matt Hughes isn't all over it.

It's a bit murky though cos surely as there's the appeals process happening, won't that have a knock on effect on the amount we've breached the first time? Or is it just to appeal with the level of punishment? Cos that has a knock on effect

So we’ve spent basically nothing for 3 years but still allegedly breached the rules. Other clubs have spent hundreds of millions but that’s sound. The entire thing is a disgrace. It’s not fit for purpose at best, and corrupt at worse.

Feels like there’s more to this than meets the eye though, they’re absolutely desperate to relegate us. My best guess is that they’re embarrassed they could never nail us for Usmanov and feel very silly and want payback.

If they hit us with more points deductions I’m genuinely done with footy because I simply can’t get behind the sport anymore.
Clubs like Fulham have a debt of like 150mil over the last few years. Villa is close to 400mil West Ham about 300mil.
It’s just mental how it’s only us.

What I don't get is just how incompetent is the club to have not known this was coming again? I can forgive being blindsided the first time but what on earth are our staff doing to not know we've breached this time

How on earth can we have breached it again?!

We’ve spent f all in last 3 years, sold players for big fees and reduced wage bill.

I dint get it.

Can anyone make sense of this?
Massive massive interest costs on massive loans that aren’t in any way relating to the stadium build. We aren’t overspending on players, we are taking loans to survive. So obviously the correct thing to do to protect the fans is relegate us.