6 + 2 Point Deductions

They wouldn't, thats why three of the top four finished below us last season and the three that finished in the top six (one of them with 100 points) last season are all below us now.
I'm not sure it works like that. We have a team full of players that can do a job and grind out results in the premier league. But that doesn't necessarily transfer over to a good points total in the Championship where we would need to play like a top 4 team dominating possession home and away and looking to win every game. When I look at teams like Norwich and Ipswich play in the Championship they play really good attacking football. I don't think we can play like that with our current players. Where would the goals come from to achieve an 80 plus points total? We would need to bin all of the players that are useless in possession like Mylo, Godfrey, Gana, Harrison, Beto and get a more reliable finisher than DCL. There are loads of strikers that are better championship level strikers than Beto and DCL but would be less effective than them in the Premier League.

Yes of course.
I'm being arrogant here but games at home against Forest Blades Burnley and Forest??must surely see us over the line. Hopefully a bit of pressure off the players for the weekend. Onwards and upwards.
Need 3 points each from the first two and at least a draw from the last. I think we can do it. DCL can't go on like he has can he?

They accepted 2 of our 9 grounds of mitigation. Does anyone know if the Richarlison one was accepted? Hopefully not, as if it's been rejected it leaves Forest with no defence at all.

Don’t think so

I think the premier league assumption that we deliberately misled them when we didn’t was one of the reasons.

Not sure of the 2nd point

horrible twits
send them all to north korea
Adobe_20240226_135907.jpg

Early on in the season u till points deducted we were sound -5 points in 9 games would not be a good standard in the championship...
It has maybe affected our performances- but if we were unfortunate to end up there we would lose the few star players we have for a cheaper price ...
We've earned 31 points in the prem Joe, the top 3 championship teams from last year are all below by at least 10 points, the top teams in the chapionship this year all finished below us last season and thats with the lampard effect.

We wouldn't struggle in the championship with this squad.

I think forest will only get 6 points as well. Didn’t the commission say that it was too harsh to punish clubs greater points than going into administration? The lesson here seems to be just spend wildly, breech hugely, and then you’ll be too far up the table to be worried about a 6 point deduction.