6 + 2 Point Deductions

Would non-stadium interest have increased that much in a year? Our more recent borrowing is much more directly attributable to the stadium.

Possibly. Just purely guessing as I have not looked at the numbers. The earlier numbers also have a lot of covid-related deductions that 22-23 will not have.

Take UTD they owe over £1billion in debt make losses year on year but are fit & proper for PSR
View attachment 247286
Now maybe I live in a different reality but 23+92+115 is very much over the 105 limit for 3 years losses, it's over double at 230 so how are they not in breach ?
Because the FFP rules basically allow clubs who make a lot of money, to spend a lot of money - but penalizes those who do not yet make as much money from spending money to get there. It really is that simple...

We've already been punished for our "sporting advantage" and we've hardly signed anyone in the latest accounts. Masters used EFL rules in his argument against us, EFL does not allow punishment twice for the same accounting period, or will this just be part of the EFL rules that dosent suit him so can be ignored...
Considering they talk extensively about the EFL and their rules in the report, I partly think they are preparing to waive the second charge, or it will be a suspended punishment or something.

Because if not, we now have a direct line in the appeal that they would have to follow based off the outcome of this one.

I cannot hide how angry I am with Everton, for rolling over with glee and acceptance over the decision.

"The Club is also particularly pleased with the Appeal Board’s decision to overturn the original Commission’s finding that the Club failed to act in utmost good faith. That decision, along with reducing the points deduction, was an incredibly important point of principle for the Club on appeal. The Club, therefore, feels vindicated in pursuing its appeal".

What it says is they never really challenged the Premier League what they were more concerned about was a principle! Don't forget this is the same Everton that smeered the fans over headlock. Because it was their call. It was them that made the first submission.

I hope there are more Everton fans that can see how pathetic this club is. They should have been pushing for a wiping of the 10 points not a reduction.
We we’re still guilty of breaking the rules mate. We have blew half a billion quid on absolute crap, and have watched half of them leave on a free. We’re lucky Covid allowed us to make losses and blag the books.

None of our mitigations were given any weight. We should stop expecting they will.
Yes exactly thats why all the people moaning about the club accepting it are missing the point the premier league has just said we don't care WHY you breached all that matters is you did it and thats what you're getting punished for there's only so much arguing you can do against that if they aren't willing to budge.

Take UTD they owe over £1billion in debt make losses year on year but are fit & proper for PSR
View attachment 247286
Now maybe I live in a different reality but 23+92+115 is very much over the 105 limit for 3 years losses, it's over double at 230 so how are they not in breach ?
I understand the point you are making but this is not the same as the PSR calculation formula. It does look iffy based on the level of losses but there are a number of allowable deductions that go into the PSR calculation.

View attachment 247286
They got fined 300K by UEFA for FFP breach.. according to this the PL allowed them to write off just enough of their 235M covid losses to remain compliant for P&S...

Would non-stadium interest have increased that much in a year? Our more recent borrowing is much more directly attributable to the stadium.

I'm also not sure what non-stadium interest would have been paid or accrued for 22-23. MSP came along towards the end of that period and into 23-24. Anything charged by 777 would have been 23-24.