6 + 2 Point Deductions

The FFP guy on Talksport is an annoying little goblin. He keeps referring to 6 points vs 4 points for the respective breaches by Everton and Nottingham Forest. It was 10 points and reduced to 6 points after an appeal that somehow took 3 months. The guy is a complete clown. He doesn't state any of the numerous pertinent points in favour of Everton's case and never has done for some reason.

He sees us bang to rights and deserving of the 10.

Also believes no one can prove City did any wrong doing, so therefore have done nothing wrong.

But you can't argue with him as he's in that world, we aren't, so he'll see anyone else view as invalid

Forest’s statement is assertive in rejecting their punishment but makes no mention of an appeal, whereas I think Everton’s statement to the initial appeal mentioned our intention to appeal straight away.

I hope this is a good sign. I would be in acceptance of these reported agreements in which clubs are given lower deductions in return for not appealing.

Our objective is to finish above LUTON!

Yep. Even Forest fans who came on here say it's just a statement full of bluster and they won't appeal as they're happy internally with the 4 points.

If they were to appeal they would've said so straight away.

Yep. Even Forest fans who came on here say it's just a statement full of bluster and they won't appeal as they're happy internally with the 4 points.

If they were to appeal they would've said so straight away.
It just so happens that 4 feels like a sensible reduced-on-appeal version of 6.

I think the sound and fury of that statement, coupled with no mention of appeal, makes the whole thing feel orchestrated.