6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think it stated 3 points for going over, 3 ooints for going over by a lot but 2 points back for cooperation.
By that calculation im expecting 3 points
But then they need to consider that two thirds of the period covered was covered by the previous charge and as such punishment should be divided by three.

What they choose to consider, though, seems entirely up to the individual panel, because the rules aren’t anything like detailed enough to do the job they are intended to.

But then they need to consider that two thirds of the period covered was covered by the previous charge and as such punishment should be divided by three.

What they choose to consider, though, seems entirely up to the individual panel, because the rules aren’t anything like detailed enough to do the job they are intended to.
We’re all guessing, and that includes any independent panel and the premier league - it’s a total farce.

It will be interesting when the city case is heard as they have 115 charges. Let's say the majority are dismissed and 15 stand. They won't have acted in good faith (They have lied and stalled) and this would still relegate them based on 15x6 for not acting in good faith.

This crap league gets worse by the day.

I think theyll (PL) hope if we get 3 points and forest have been given 4 points that they will avoid appeals from both clubs. They'll want to avoid appeals at all costs if possible.
I imagine behind closed doors theyve told forest that they should be grateful for just 4 points

This "Forest cooperated fully" bollocks doing the rounds in the media as the justification for why we got 10 initially and they're getting four doesn't stand up at all

Agreed. We probably need exact details on how they've fully co-operated and how it differs significantly from how we've co-operated

The guy in that video mentioned a 50 page document or something so perhaps those specific details are in there

From the Gov website, notice the part about fining up to 10% fine for non compliance on financial sustainability...

1710858638951.png

I think theyll (PL) hope if we get 3 points and forest have been given 4 points that they will avoid appeals from both clubs. They'll want to avoid appeals at all costs if possible.
I imagine behind closed doors theyve told forest that they should be grateful for just 4 points
No chance we would settle for a further three unless ours is on the same scale as Forests (and most reports suggest our 2nd is much less than both Forests and our own first). That's only one less than Forest got for an egregious 34m breach with all mitigations bar cooperation rejected.

We have mitigations of our own to argue, most notably double punishing years and possibly the scale, and I imagine we'll have cooperated ourselves more fully. Bearing that in mind only 1 less than Forest would be a poor result and an almost certain appeal.