Pole: would you rather

Which would you rather sign?

• Gnonto

• Che

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather pole gnonto. He's small and being Italian, probably smells nice. Che Adams looks like he smells and has a hairy bumhole.
He is of Scot's heritage so possibly does and Scottishness is a characteristic that has served us well in the past.

Neither for me

Gnonto price seems to be going up and up, such a big gamble havnt seen enough to suggest he's worth that.

Che - don't see what he more offers that Maupay can't offer.
Similar stats from each of them as premier league players, similar stature, both hard workers.
Why spend another 10+ million on something we already have

Sorry I know this is off topic but so is the topic!

'World's Ultimate Strongman' has got to be Geordie Beast, Edward Herbert Hall from pretty much anytime. But as with most things it's all about personal opinions.
The Pole won the competition in 2019. he was 2019 World's Ultimate Strongman.

Eddie Hall won 'worlds strongest man' once... which is great, but you have to be winning it 5 times (like other Pole (and better joke now I've seen it)) Mariusz Pudzianowski.

Tom Stoltman is a British guy who has won twice and finished second twice in the last 4 years. He could make it to the upper eschelons.

To bring it on topic, all of these guys would be a better forward than Che Everton Adams.

Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 11.50.52.png

He won the competition in 2019. he was 2019 World's Ultimate Strongman.

Eddie Hall won 'worlds strongest man' once... which is great, but you have to be winning it 5 times (like other Pole (and better joke now I've seen it)) Mariusz Pudzianowski.

Tom Stoltman is a British guy who has won twice and finished second twice in the last 4 years. He could make it to the upper eschelons.

To bring it on topic, all of these guys would be a better forward than Che Everton Adams.
Ted has the World Record for heaviest deadlift @
500KG/1102LBS
I will agree Pudgy Mario is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.