[POLL] Should Ronald Koeman be sacked?

Time for him to go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were going to end up in a relegation battle, Sam Allardyce will come in to save the day come December so no need to worry.

I've now reached the point of no return, i've never been so bored and frustrated watching our performances this season. Our play is slow, no urgency, clueless, lack of movement, no pace. His continuous need to play players who don't suit the shape ( if their is one ? ) and positions has many blues pulling their hair out. Bye Ron (n)

We're just wasting time, time we haven't got. Should have been binned 2 weeks ago, let the new man get to grips with these whoppers.
But oh no, let's give him til the end of the month!! We'll be in a worse postition...if that's even possible.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Bournemouth - player he wrote off after 45 minutes saved him

Burnley - as soon as we conceded it was game over

Brighton - needed their player to elbow ours in the face to even get a point

Is there any manager we could realistically get now besides Unsworth, or is it just wishful thinking and we have to wait till summer? Sick of writing seasons off all the time

I don't see any problem giving Unsworth a few games in charge while we look around for a manager. He's probably earned himself an interview for the job anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.