[POLL] Should Ronald Koeman be sacked?

Time for him to go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Tuchel in. Break the bank. Pay this disaster off and pay out for Tuchel and his team and let's get this season back on track.
Sadly this club has never made such a bold and exciting appointment, we have passed on such as Clough and Robson in the past in favour of safe mediocrity ,it's in our genes. Our next appointment will be safe and mediocre, you can count on it.

The only way the board will be forced to act is by what the fans did in the last couple of months of Martinez's era.

By the way, and probably deserves its own thread, i didn't like the director of football thing, no disrespect to Walsh, he can become head scout, but the manager (any manager) should be in charge of the ins and outs, not someone else.

Sadly this club has never made such a bold and exciting appointment, we have passed on such as Clough and Robson in the past in favour of safe mediocrity ,it's in our genes. Our next appointment will be safe and mediocre, you can count on it.
The cash this feller is on we could get a big time manager in.

Moshiri was a fool for letting this Dutch disaster name his own salary.

We won't get any big name in if Koeman is sacked. Will be Unsworth until the end of the season. Tuchel will never come to us.

Look boys, I don't like Koeman. I didn't want him appointed in the first place, things look almost irredeemably bad atm, but just give him a bit more time to try and sort it.

We've got 4 big games in a row now, defining moments for Koeman and the players ahead, imo he's got this crucial run in to prove himself.

....managers nominated are already in jobs, it’s a bit condescending to suggest they will leave and join us. Silva worked wonders at Hull even though they got relegated, it’s difficult to see him leaving Watford after they gave him a chance not long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.