[POLL] Should Ronald Koeman be sacked?

Time for him to go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a yes for him to go,and the quicker the better i say,cant keep on not getting beat as in a draw etc like today in games we didnt really do well in,to then say hes got time,

I was having none of the knee jerking after losing to some very good sides I was just a bit concerned by lack of a plan and grit.

After a lucky win home to Bournemouth and disgraceful losses versus the Cypriot side nobodies ever heard of and Bournemouth we had to be smashing Brighton into oblivion today. After that there's only one logical step- get out of our club.

I don't want us to become just another sacking club, but the performances this season have been unacceptable. Seems to be no game plan, no tactics, no width, no proper formation. The players look like either they CBA or worse don't know their role in the team. Get rid now before it gets worse.

I hope he means winning the pair of those games and playing decent football. Anything short of that and he should be shot out of a cannon back to that beach in Majorca he's just stepped off.

To be fair, he should never have been appointed and he should have been sacked already.

Forgetting the 'friendlies', we've played FIFTEEN competitive matches so far this season. FIFTEEN! He has NO idea what his best team is in almost half the games we played in total from last year. He has no tactics, he has only 2 ideas: 1) get Rooney in (we promised) and 2) Get Gylfi in, he's our record signing and I can't look like I have no idea how to use him (even tho I have no idea).

On your way you giant headed arrogant tit.

Will we ever get such an opportunity to get a brillint manager in for free? As I said a few weeks ago, Tuchel and Ancelotti would usually cost a kings ransom to prize from a club and we'd still have to pay off Mayo Boy. Just act big Everton and get one of them in, ideally Tuchel.

To be fair, he should never have been appointed and he should have been sacked already.
Hands up - I wanted him in. Out of the slim candidate list we had, he looked about the best shot.

I think now even FDB would have been a better bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.