Poll: Was the ManUtd match a turning point?

Was ManUtd match a turning point?

• Yes

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 72 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwissToffee

Player Valuation: £150k
Do you think that this win against Utd is the beginning of a great escape? Or do you think it will be the same as after the Newcastle game?

The home matches are the key. For some reason our players only respond when they’ve got tens of thousands of fans behind them.

Away from home they go to pieces.

Carragher says it’s a weakness. But given that Benitez only accrued 6 points in the last 4 months of his tenure it’s no wonder our players have no confidence.

Not voted as think too soon. 1 game and we need to back it up somewhere.
After the Burnley defeat I thought that was it, although I hope to god we look back next month and say "yeah that was THE moment"
Wonder how much of a body blow would that be to Burnley? Beating us - only to lose to Norwich while we beat Utd. If that was us i'd say Everton that!

I thought the Arsenal match was going to be a turning point, after that I then thought the Leeds one would be. Way too early to be getting hopes up

This. They will let us down again for sure.

Let's hope we can back it up with another win/at least draw and then we might be able to say.

Need to keep taking points because 4 points is still too small a gap and Burnley could still have a little run. Slightly wary of any false sense of security that victory may give our team or fans. We both still need to be top of our game between now and mathematical safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.