Pontus Jansson Brentford v Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjoeefc

Player Valuation: £20m
I think this guys involvement in this massive game regarding the future of our club should be brought to light. Massive Leeds fan, if anyone watches his interviews since joining Brentford he has regularly been on record declaring his love for Leeds and personally I feel for the integrity of that match he should not be playing. It's not to question his integrity because I don't think he would do anything on purpose but its such a crucial game for Leeds that subconsciously he may not be at it.

Regardless of whether he is one of their better defenders at Brentford. If I (an Everton fan) was a playing for another club and knew I could send Everton down by beating them I know that psychologically I would not want that to happen. What are others thoughts on this? Would you want him playing or do you think he could be a liability in the game that keeps Leeds up, possibly at our expense?

And yes I know we have Palace first but I'm looking at the very possible scenario that we dont win that particular game.

Video-Ancelotti-has-no-idea-who-Garbutt-is-320x200.jpg

I think this guys involvement in this massive game regarding the future of our club should be brought to light. Massive Leeds fan, if anyone watches his interviews since joining Brentford he has regularly been on record declaring his love for Leeds and personally I feel for the integrity of that match he should not be playing. It's not to question his integrity because I don't think he would do anything on purpose but its such a crucial game for Leeds that subconsciously he may not be at it.

Regardless of whether he is one of their better defenders at Brentford. If I (an Everton fan) was a playing for another club and knew I could send Everton down by beating them I know that psychologically I would not want that to happen. What are others thoughts on this? Would you want him playing or do you think he could be a liability in the game that keeps Leeds up, possibly at our expense?

And yes I know we have Palace first but I'm looking at the very possible scenario that we dont win that particular game.

Would sadly just be a typical end to the season for us. Everything else has gone against us so why not this

Status
Not open for further replies.