Positives of Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part is lies? Explain where the lie comes in.
The best European campaign since bit. He got to the last 16 and was absolutely embarrassed in Kiev.

We got to the last 16 with Moyes and went out on pens v Fiorentina after playing them off the park.

Also “the best football bit”. It’s all subject to opinion.
The Moyes teams which finished 5th with Baines, Peinaar, Cahill, Arteta, Jagielka, Yakubu etc we’re a better side IMO and played some great football.

Yes he got more points in that one season, that is undeniable.

The best European campaign since bit. He got to the last 16 and was absolutely embarrassed in Kiev.

We got to the last 16 with Moyes and went out on pens v Fiorentina after playing them off the park.

Also “the best football bit”. It’s all subject to opinion.
The Moyes teams which finished 5th with Baines, Peinaar, Cahill, Arteta, Jagielka, Yakubu etc we’re a better side IMO and played some great football.

Yes he got more points in that one season, that is undeniable.
You just underlined I wasn't lying.

Thanks.

All a bit academic now anyway , I mean we tried to talk the Belgian F.A. into a job share for their manager in a World Cup year!
The salient point is not contained in a discussion on the pros on cons of Martinez, but how the hell have we allowed our club to become a shambolic embarrassment not just domestically but on the world stage?
Liquidate us now and save us from the perpetual clown show that this club has become.
I genuinely despair.

I think there is something in this, for me he is our number one target, all this it's off talk is temporary, it will be back and off again over the next few weeks

If we do reappoint him, please give him enough fund. He now can play defense football but still needs good quality CB…If we cant do that, please choose another one. He is not the choice to rebuild a team…I would rather choose Gailter even I like this guy.

1st season great ... 2nd season enough said .. would I have him back probably . The personality fits I thought he got us as a club. The enthusiasm in the dug out we've certainly missed that.

But will it work second time round... Just feel ATM whoever we get is just going to be.a puppet on a string

This whole episode is absolutely frightening.

It shows, clear as day, that those in charge at this club are so out of touch with both football in general and the fanbase.

To actively seek to re-employ a man who was sacked for 2 seasons of shambolic management where he was shown up time and again for being either unable or unwilling to address issues visible from space is as close to insanity as it gets. Especially when he’s gone absolutely nothing to suggest he’s learned his lesson or improved as a manager. His time at Belgium has been an outright failure.

If Martinez comes in, we go down. It really is that simple unfortunately.

It’d also be me totally done with the club in any capacity. This isn’t Everton any more in any way, shape or form… It’s an utter joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.