Positives of playing in the Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no positives for Evertonians to being in the Championship but I think that’s where we are heading.

Drico called it right by saying that Kenwright will have eventually found his level after years on a downward trajectory.

No more back passes from inside the oppositions half.
Lots and lots of hoof.
Sending Goodison off with a whimper.

Shambles!

None for me. Would be the darkest days of my 50 odd years as an Evertonian. Would probably pack footy in altogether tbh. Not far off that now after what Everton have put me through the last few years. It takes a big effort just to be interested in watching us these days. The 6 week WC break was the most enjoyable part of this season for me.

No positives, it would be amazing if we still existed with drop off in revenue and the EFL spending rules.... Chances are we`d drop straight down again with points deductions. We wouldn`t come back from it..

That coupled with staff losing theirs jobs at Finch Farm and Goodison Park, the old lady seeing her illustrious life out in the second tier is not fitting for the old lady...

No positives, it would be amazing if we still existed with drop off in revenue and the EFL spending rules.... Chances are we`d drop straight down again with points deductions. We wouldn`t come back from it..

That coupled with staff losing theirs jobs at Finch Farm and Goodison Park, the old lady seeing her illustrious life out in the second tier is not fitting for the old lady...
When I started watching us in the early sixties, Sheffield Wednesday were a big name in Division One, and a ground befitting a club that size.
Sounds daft when after all these years I admit it was only a few weeks back I passed Hillsborough for the first time and immediately thought how the mighty fall. Then I realised how arrogant I was in thinking that would never happen to us. Your take on our situation emphasises how close we are to becoming another club such as them.

if we do flirt w/ relegation in the championship, its nothing to worry about as we will have enough funding to get Neil Warnock to save us.

Apparently, Frank "Gets Us" Lampard has taken 34 points from 35 games.

Yes, I think we're going to need to look on the bright side of the Championship as things stand...

"Gets Us Relegated" to give him his full title.

We haven't even reached 19 games yet... Let's calm down.
Will we have the funds or loans to finish it?
The first line is reminding us of our blessings.
The second line could be cause to get peter johnson back, get him to weave his magic and only half develop BMD. Sorted...

I've actually always had a soft spot for Spurs for some reason. I think it's cos I got their goalkeeper top for £5 at JJB Sports about 25 years ago when I was a kid. Everton getting liquidated would mean I could finally support a team capable and marginally more likely of winning things.
Spurs lol out of the frying pan and into the fire as far as disappointment goes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.