Post Title Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apprentice, youth teamer, reserve, first team, legend? Something like that might work well

I went ahead and did this just to get everybody off the junior member thing.

Apprentice .............0 posts
Youth Team ...........15 posts
Reserve Team .........50 posts
First Team .............100 posts
Goodison Legend .....500 posts

Should up the ante Dylan, a Goodison legend in only 500 posts, some can do that in a week mate, its like saying Dunc is a legend on 19 games a season. (A certain young blue will now go ape [Poor language removed]):) :)

hehe, yeah but reading your little caption under montyblue I thought Albert was more suitable :p

Now now, don't give cheek to your elders, I could say betters as well but all us blues are equal.:) :) :)

TW is tumbleweed town Rodders, shame really but Garry has pushed too far.

Yeah it really is a shame, we were at our most popular when this all happened. Just out of interest, if Garry ever did get rid of Shabba would you come back?

Yeah it really is a shame, we were at our most popular when this all happened. Just out of interest, if Garry ever did get rid of Shabba would you come back?

Although talk of TW may annoy others, no, I can't see it happening that bombastic prick can stew in his own juice, and I not talking about the rs prick:mad:

TW is still a good forum, a forum which i will still obviously post on (with being admin and all!) and this isn't meant to rival it.

I ran my own site similar to this before ToffeeWebs forums and always intented to bring a site back. Theres some people on TW (naming no names) who seem to think this site is a direct result from some people not liking Garry.... if you think that, you should have a word with yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back