Praises Abound..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordecke

Player Valuation: £35m
Praises all over the show after a positive display by our boys, no doubt..

But to be fair, we always show up in the big games..

I would like to see this effort against the Stokes/ Wigans/ Wolves of the league as well..
Beating those teams are what championships are made of.

My player ratings.

Howard- 7.5
The play from spurs was sublime leading to the goal, but Howard has to do better.. He was on the back foot, falling over in awe of VDV. That said, he made some Great saves in the second half.

Neville- 7.0
A solid performance from the skipper, showed a bit of skill on a couple of occasions.

Heitenga- 7.0
Had a bit of trouble early, Slipped in the box on the first goal :oops: if I recall correct.. I wish his heart was with us, because he is a solid Center Half.

Distin- 7-5
What can I say about Distin that hasn't been said all year..

Baines-7.0
Not a typical day for our Bainsey, solid in our own half though.

Coleman-8.0
I think I can, I think I can.. Boy just keeps going, and going.. Great positioning, and composure for the second goal.

Arteta- 8.5
Will the real Mikel Arteta please stand up.. Great display from our-Teta..

Fellaini- 7.5
MoFro was like a nat at a spurs BBQ, all up in their [Poor language removed].

Pienaar- 9.5 MOTM
Please Peanuts.. Sign a new deal..

Beckford- 7.0
Needs to be more clinical in front of goal, paired well with Saha..

Saha-9.0
I can only think of one bad back pass, King Louis is back (hopefully)
The first goal with his weaker foot was a cracker, he also had some great one touch passes in this game..

subs

Yakubu 4.5
Showed his strength, holding up play.. Disappointing everywhere else, he's ready to leave..

Osman- 6.0
Did the job at the back with a nice clearance, good 10 minutes or so.

Rodwell- N/A
Wasn't on long, few good touches.

No way would I have given Pienaar MOTM, although everyone sees different things. Too many blind alleys for me, around a 7 or 8.

Coleman, Fellaini, Saha and Baines literally ran the show tonight - was nice seeing Arteta back to almost his usual self.

No way would I have given Pienaar MOTM, although everyone sees different things. Too many blind alleys for me, around a 7 or 8.

Coleman, Fellaini, Saha and Baines literally ran the show tonight - was nice seeing Arteta back to almost his usual self.

I can agree there.. I thought Pienaar was all over the place though.. My stream was iffy at the end.. Might have missed some things.

yea Both were very good..

Am I the only one who thought Pienaar was running the show? :oops:

Yeah mate. Pienaar was good, but Felli was the general imo. Coleman was the main attacking threat, and Distin was the hard, throbbing, manly rock at the back *drools

I've realised something about Fellaini. MOTD will make him look like he hardly touched it. It's the break up of play (nothing attractive on the eye stuff) which makes him a player. Top performance, up there with his Man City one last year

Status
Not open for further replies.