Praises Abound..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've realised something about Fellaini. MOTD will make him look like he hardly touched it. It's the break up of play (nothing attractive on the eye stuff) which makes him a player. Top performance, up there with his Man City one last year

You didn't see his Cruyff spin on the wide right today then? ^^ Being serious too!

You're right though of course!

I've realised something about Fellaini. MOTD will make him look like he hardly touched it. It's the break up of play (nothing attractive on the eye stuff) which makes him a player. Top performance, up there with his Man City one last year

I said I wouldn't watch MOTD, but I am now. After all the amazing results tonight, they start with the city/Arsenal 0-0...

And yes, they'll make Spuds look amazing, Felli a cheat, Coleman invisible and Everton lucky.

Yeah mate. Pienaar was good, but Felli was the general imo. Coleman was the main attacking threat, and Distin was the hard, throbbing, manly rock at the back *drools

I would say the whole team deserved a 10 tbh, but I wanted to not sound to biased..

I stick with peanuts, I thought without his energy, things would have been different.

Coleman deserves more than the 8 I gave him though, in hindsight.

I would say the whole team deserved a 10 tbh, but I wanted to not sound to biased..

I stick with peanuts, I thought without his energy, things would have been different.

Coleman deserves more than the 8 I gave him though, in hindsight.

If I'm being rational and a bit cold-hearted I'd say no one deserved a 10. In fact, in my honest opinion, the only 10/10 performance I can recall in the past few years was Felli vs City. That was a truly flawless, and exceptional performance. We were not flawless tonight, but we were exceptional.

If I'm being rational and a bit cold-hearted I'd say no one deserved a 10. In fact, in my honest opinion, the only 10/10 performance I can recall in the past few years was Felli vs City. That was a truly flawless, and exceptional performance. We were not flawless tonight, but we were exceptional.

Yea, that was the day I started growing my Afro..

There is only really that Fellaini performance and Kanchelskis away to Sheff Wed that I'd award a ten for.

Some Duncan performances were close, when he was really in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.