pre agreed takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
***hypothetically speaking**

Anyone else heard this? Moyes has been stalling for a new contract because of prearranged agreements already in place at EFC this season. Basically a big chunk of the future of EFC depends on our league finish this season.

1. we finish in the top 4.
Take over already agreed. Debt gets restructured. Moyes stays on. Kenwright stays on as honourary chairman. New owners are a consortium of North-West based business, however will allow us to keep hold of current players and add to the squad.

2. we finish outside the top 4.
Moyes goes, Kenwright stays but players sold to fund a new manager. Club looking to promote from within for new manager.

In a nutshell, a take over will happen if top4 happens, with BK staying on as a figurehead for the new consortium. Or BK stays if not.

What are people's thoughts on this?

*** disclaimer *** This is based on the hearsay of an agent who represents a product of the EFC academy.

does your kid play for man city though?

I'd say the whole theory has been thought up by somebody sitting in a boozer.

There is no takeover imminent and even if there was why would it depend on 4th place? We'd still need to qualify for the CL anyway.

It's simple Moyes wants assurances of the funds available and also whether he has to sell to buy. There's nothing else to it.

Don't think it's dependent on where we finish sorry mate, although obviously being a Champions League team would help our global image no end for future investors. It's still down to when Kenwrong says the price is right sadly.

Hypothetically speaking, i win the euro millions next week, get Paul McCartney and Richard Branson to join forces with me, we buy Ebepton, get Jose in and take over the world. All hypothetically of course.

Hypothetically speaking, i win the euro millions next week, get Paul McCartney and Richard Branson to join forces with me, we buy Ebepton, get Jose in and take over the world. All hypothetically of course.

most likely.

Can't believe how ****in annoyed I am due to the original post. I must be at the point where my eternal optimism has waned and cynicism has taken over but my love for the club will never die.

Stop torturing yourselves. We'll have Kenwright for the next 10 years at least, with Moyes seeing out the next three of them as manager and then some other controllable manager coming in to see out the rest of his tenure as chairman. We'll win nothing and bump about between 12th and 6th.

It's what people want.

Status
Not open for further replies.