Pre-Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up my Bury ticket. No idea how I am getting there, says 4 hours from my house but if anyone is driving from London, let me know otherwise I will get a train.

still nothing. you'd expect some of those spare Saturdays/Sundays after Blackburn & Bury to be filled though. as much as I like the trips I always find Everton seem to make it as difficult as possible to get to these places with getting tickets etc and not making announcements until as late as possible.

i agree with you there, its as if they dont want us there i love the overseas trips, mind you, this is everton and they always leave everything to the last minute

Piece in the echo today about only having 3 pre season games which could leave us under prepared for the new season.

Its obvious whatever Allardyce had sorted out has been binned off. Whats the latest we usually announce all the pre season games as surely we are gonna need to add at least 2/3 more

a friend told me in the pub Saturday night we are playing celtic away on sunday 29th july,but it depends on their champions league qualifiers,thats why it hasn't been announced! probably rubbish like,but I thought id share it!

Gor Mahia (the Kenyan team we played in Tanzania last year) will be another pre-season game at Goodison. No date/time has been announced yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.