Pre-Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, Don't get the myth playing against Barca and Madrid will do anything or winning all your pre season games means you're gonna get a good start in the league.

I do agree, it's largely irrelevant

What I would say to caveat that is when we went to the US to play in the first ICC, and played Juve, R Madrid and Valencia, that wasn't exactly bad was it? And that season turned out pretty well.

Obviously, it's all just friendlies, but the effort and intensity was definitely there in those games and players upped their performances playing against some of the best sides.

I definitely think it's poor if we only have 3 friendlies, that's half of what you would ordinarily expect. Everton, one step forward and...You know the rest.

a friend told me in the pub Saturday night we are playing celtic away on sunday 29th july,but it depends on their champions league qualifiers,thats why it hasn't been announced! probably rubbish like,but I thought id share it!
that's in between the 2nd qual rounds, I think celtic did the same last season, that would be a good day out

Presume we had no summer camp organised on account of Gravy Face not fancying the heat or the food.. Now we're left short.

Picked up two tickets for Bury away - just to see who gets a run out.

Really would've thought they might've given us a sneaky away credit though but no dice!

Has that always been the case?

Opted into the Carabao with the auto cup again but hoping to make a few aways this season if I'm able to.

Picked up two tickets for Bury away - just to see who gets a run out.

Really would've thought they might've given us a sneaky away credit though but no dice!

Has that always been the case?

Opted into the Carabao with the auto cup again but hoping to make a few aways this season if I'm able to.
no away credits for friendlies,not even foreign ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.