pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Premier League Asia Trophy is:

Manchester City
West Ham
Wolves
Newcastle

We should’ve been playing in that, rather than the garbage we are facing.

Never a good thing playing a premier league team in pre-season, especially four.

This pre-season is absolutely fine, we are playing decent teams from proper leagues with a sponsor game to begin with (which will be great for fitness playing in heat) and a local game (which will be great for the supporters).

We have litearlly had pre-seasons of playing 2 games in Scotland, 3/4 games against lower tier teams in england and 1 half-decent game at Goodison.

And they’d be worthy competition for us, given that we finished behind one of them and lost to the other two.

If we were playing Fulham, would you deem them worthy competition because they beat us? I have a feeling you’d probably kick off myself.

Imagine if we were in this instead of Wolves, you’d be on here going “why are we travelling to Asia to play two teams we finished above last season?!?!? Where’s our ambition?!? MOSH OUT”

I will be wearing a stadium jacket

If we were playing Fulham, would you deem them worthy competition because they beat us? I have a feeling you’d probably kick off myself.

Imagine if we were in this instead of Wolves, you’d be on here going “why are we travelling to Asia to play two teams we finished above last season?!?!? Where’s our ambition?!? MOSH OUT”
We finished a massive two points above West Ham, we finished 28 points above Fulham. They’re going to be around us this season.

So, given that only four teams participate, we’d be replacing Newcastle in what would be a very competitive pre-season against teams who will be our rivals for Europa League.

But, no, you can’t deal with anyone making valid points.

UR SO HILRIOS M8!!!!!!

Grow up.

The Premier League Asia Trophy is:

Manchester City
West Ham
Wolves
Newcastle

We should’ve been playing in that, rather than the garbage we are facing.

We are playing teams from 3 of the top leagues in Europe, 3 of which have won more trophies than us in the last decade and this clown is cry arsing because we aren't flying halfway across the world to play teams we'll be playing twice in our own League anyway in a pissant tournament that we've played in twice, losing twice on pens to the Thai Under 23 team and City in the first one in 05 and Arsenal in the final in 2015 after our only win v Stoke on pens

We finished a massive two points above West Ham, we finished 28 points above Fulham. They’re going to be around us this season.

So, given that only four teams participate, we’d be replacing Newcastle in what would be a very competitive pre-season against teams who will be our rivals for Europa League.

But, no, you can’t deal with anyone making valid points.

UR SO HILRIOS M8!!!!!!

Grow up.

Listen to the absolute state of you. I’ve just made a perfectly valid point that counters yours without upsetting you by misspelling words and you can’t handle it so start kicking off.

I’d sooner see people like you nowhere near Goodison Park this coming season. You have the mentality of an 8 year old who throws his controller at the wall when the computer beats you on FIFA.

We are playing teams from 3 of the top leagues in Europe, 3 of which have won more trophies than us in the last decade and this clown is cry arsing because we aren't flying halfway across the world to play teams we'll be playing twice in our own League anyway in a pissant tournament that we've played in twice, losing twice on pens to the Thai Under 23 team and City in the first one in 05 and Arsenal in the final in 2015 after our only win v Stoke on pens
What does winning trophies in the past decade matter to what is happening right now? The quality of opposition, Sevilla aside, is poor.

All the top clubs are flying across the world to promote their brand. It is what forward thinking clubs do.

Listen to the absolute state of you. I’ve just made a perfectly valid point that counters yours without upsetting you by misspelling words and you can’t handle it so start kicking off.

I’d sooner see people like you nowhere near Goodison Park this coming season. You have the mentality of an 8 year old who throws his controller at the wall when the computer beats you on FIFA.
I’d sooner people like you stay away from Goodison, too. You hate going the match anyway, as you continually mention during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back