Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to note that Gomes has travelled but Gbamin hasn't. Looks pretty certain that Gbamin won't be involved with the squad again - Dyche possibly going to have a look at Gomes though? he had a good season at Lille.

Myko will be the player who's rehabilitating at home. Holgate is an interesting one - he's not injured is he? he was on the pitch at Finch Farm last week. Perhaps the Sheffield United rumours are true..

No one will know
I'll go and see if he hanging round here
1688982520254.png

Interesting to note that Gomes has travelled but Gbamin hasn't. Looks pretty certain that Gbamin won't be involved with the squad again - Dyche possibly going to have a look at Gomes though? he had a good season at Lille.

Myko will be the player who's rehabilitating at home. Holgate is an interesting one - he's not injured is he? he was on the pitch at Finch Farm last week. Perhaps the Sheffield United rumours are true..
I can't believe I've been sucked into this position again, but I am keen on Dyche having a look at Gomes. Physically he struggles, but in the clips from Lille he looked leaner and seemed to have a bit more of a spring in his step. He is technically up to the premier league, it's just been his athleticism that has held him back.

With Davies gone, he would be adequate depth - albeit, very expensive from a wages perspective.

I can't believe I've been sucked into this position again, but I am keen on Dyche having a look at Gomes. Physically he struggles, but in the clips from Lille he looked leaner and seemed to have a bit more of a spring in his step. He is technically up to the premier league, it's just been his athleticism that has held him back.

With Davies gone, he would be adequate depth - albeit, very expensive from a wages perspective.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE. Cant see a way back for him. too expensive also as 5th choice

Everton squad travelling to Switzerland:
Ryan Astley
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Tom Cannon
Billy Crellin
Dele
Lewis Dobbin
Abdoulaye Doucoure
Ben Godfrey
Andre Gomes
Idrissa Gana Gueye
Liam Higgins