Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I’ve just seen us playing Wigan and tranmere on the 22nd both 2pm KO am I missing something? Is one the u23s? As it didn’t say.

So I’ve just seen us playing Wigan and tranmere on the 22nd both 2pm KO am I missing something? Is one the u23s? As it didn’t say.

It does say.

This match will include Under-21s players in the Everton XI. Please note the supporter number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale.

from the O.S.
Everton will travel to face Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium this Saturday 22 July (2pm BST), with Season Ticket Members, Hospitality Members and Official Members able to stream the fixture for free!
On the same day, an Everton XI will be taking on Tranmere Rovers at Prenton Park (2pm BST). Highlights of this match will be posted after the game, while the full 90 minutes will be available for Official Members.

Anyone think the streams will work this week ? :blush:

I have family coming over for the Lisbon game. Sister and the Nephew who is 8 and mad Blues fan. Do the players wait after the game for signatures after the preseason games and where abouts will they be? If anyone can help it would be much appreciated 💙💙

I have family coming over for the Lisbon game. Sister and the Nephew who is 8 and mad Blues fan. Do the players wait after the game for signatures after the preseason games and where abouts will they be? If anyone can help it would be much appreciated 💙💙

Its normally before when the players enter the stadium from my recollection, about 2 hours to 1 hour and 30 mins before, normally through the Park end car park through the entrance that separates the park end from the away end (disabled entrance)

Status
Not open for further replies.