Preferred Brand of Trabs (reprise)

which trainers do you like best lad ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate front squats, can't lift half as much just feels uncomfortable.

My uncle had to have 2 discs fused together because of heavy deadlifting and squatting for so long so I try to keep it at a minimum.

tbh was doing some lighter ones as a finisher a while back and slipped, instinctively threw my chest back to stay upright and knackered my tailbone. had a nagging pain but trained through it trying to be ard

then the other week went down and felt the pressure change, did two of my three sets and limped through the rest of that day's prescribed routine
went home in a fair amount of pain and woke up the next day and had to get out of bed like a crab; in agony even moving my toes, got given a ton of painkillers
a week later i'm off them but I've learnt a serious lesson about listening to my body

Surely not Ijjy?

144818.jpg

So boss.

tbh was doing some lighter ones as a finisher a while back and slipped, instinctively threw my chest back to stay upright and knackered my tailbone. had a nagging pain but trained through it trying to be ard

then the other week went down and felt the pressure change, did two of my three sets and limped through the rest of that day's prescribed routine
went home in a fair amount of pain and woke up the next day and had to get out of bed like a crab; in agony even moving my toes, got given a ton of painkillers
a week later i'm off them but I've learnt a serious lesson about listening to my body

Back pain is rubbish mate, everything is stuck to it so there's no getting away from it!

Back on topic of shoes, I do squats and all legs barefoot so can't offer any advice.

Back pain is rubbish mate, everything is stuck to it so there's no getting away from it!

Back on topic of shoes, I do squats and all legs barefoot so can't offer any advice.

I hope one day to have a home gym where I can do all that, however my current gym doesn't even allow chalk

still it's the best one I've trained at so what can you do

I votes ASICS which is technically true but I've only worn this specific model (?) - Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 for about the last 12 years, maybe longer

8967785775134.jpg

Toss up between Nike and Adidas for me, I own several pairs of both.

I tend to like more of Adidas' designs and own more of them, although partly because they tend to be a bit cheaper to buy, but I find Nikes more comfortable, and my absolute favourite designs are the Jordan V, Air Trainer 2 TW and Air Max '90.

Went for Nike, because comfort.

Did used to like Etnies and DC when I was younger, mind. Etnies last forever.

Loving my Asics at the moment. In the market for a pair of Le Coq Sportifs though, they look lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back