Preferred Brand of Trabs (reprise)

which trainers do you like best lad ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
midlife-crisis-ahead.jpg

Lol.

I think I've passed the mid life bit tbh

Adidas and Nike . Both have a seat at the top table . Both produce superb trabs and also more than their fair share of atrocities but that's because both need to milk the market that caters to WOOLS, scum bags, hipsters and other assorted odd balls in our society of scum bags .

Adidas and Nike . Both have a seat at the top table . Both produce superb trabs and also more than their fair share of atrocities but that's because both need to milk the market that caters to WOOLS, scum bags, hipsters and other assorted odd balls in our society of scum bags .

Welcome back mate

Adidas and Karrimor for casual/mountains.

Anything other than Adidas and you're under suspicion of being a kopite.

had nike previously, working with a pair of Adidas sambas atm

Got dead wide feet though which makes shoe shopping a nightmare

just ordered a pair of powerlift 3s for the gym

Adidas-Powerlift-3-Shoes-AW16-Training-Running-Shoes-Blue-White-Green-AW16-AQ3331-9.jpg
Check New Balance out if you have wide feet. I don't have them but I'm told they offer a wide variety of shoes for those that do.

Any middle aged men* that genuinely think it matters what "trabs" they wear are pretty damned sad.

*For the sake of the argument, middle aged men are defined as being 35 or over.
Hahahahaha your mrs defo buys your webs from George at Asda Wooly my old Chorley cake

Voted other. Don't know if you have them in England but New Balance Fresh Foam shoes are terrific and often come in the extremely loud colors I demand from trabs.

s-l1000.jpg

Adidas usually... just sent for the new kanadia 8.1...... I've worn these for years for trail running and hill walking... just sent them back though... new styling is ugly as sin with plastic bits all over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back