Prentice Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathDogg

Player Valuation: £40m
Can’t find a thread related our world class, highly skilled Senior Communications Manager and his recent sterling performance.

I want this despicable, lying leech out on his ear as soon as possible.

Used his contacts in the media to denigrate, dishonour and tarnish the fans of our club by accusing us of threatening behaviour and a physical assault on our CEO. Still having client journalism pieces written about the club now, continuing to stir the pot.

Get out of OUR club - you should be ashamed to call yourself an evertonian.

Can't stand the man. Absolute worm who never asked any serious questions of the board when at the echo. Then got a job with Kenwright, disgrace to his profession.

Weren't he chief echo sportswriter or something? We literally had a (well deserved) moan that Everton's coverage in the Echo was nothing compared to Liverpool's. So much so that they tried to address it and that? Sure I remember that.

So if that's true, how's he then got a job as Everton's 'communications manager'

Never liked him me, ruined Dunc's DVD thing every time he spoke on it.

I know plenty disliked the guy before he joined Everton. I didn't.

But his appointment has been a total bin fire.

The club's comms have been mind-bogglingly dreadful this past season, even for Everton.

He's in the Brands basket. Either he's very bad at his job, or he's not allowed to do his job.

If it's the former, he should be fired. If it's the latter, he ought to quit because his reputation is turning to dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.