Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's true we surely must have a forward lined up. Letting Mirallas leave wouldn't make sense otherwise.

*clutches straw*
Oh, I hope not. Unless we get a real striker in he's someone who, at a pinch, could do a job at CF. I mean, who
have we got apart from DCL now that Ramirez isn't fit.

Don't laugh, Kev has played up front and was mentioned as an option there a few years ago.

Rooney could play there, but I don't think that's how Ronald wants to use him.

Mate I could post cat gifs all day and they'd still be more constructive than most things you (and others) come out with :blush:

Oh, I hope not. Unless we get a real striker in he's someone who, at a pinch, could do a job at CF. I mean, who
have we got apart from DCL now that Ramirez isn't fit.

Don't laugh, Kev has played up front and was mentioned as an option there a few years ago.

Rooney could play there, but I don't think that's how Ronald wants to use him.

but Ramirez starts... so surely he is fit?

BBC really excelling themselves today.. first up we had the M-M fight.. no it wasn't ready to be replayed at 6am on 5LiveSportsExtra.. so I went to the original and it ran out halfway through round 6 and... the next programme (or the continuation, or the 6am restream) wasn't available.

So - with no coverage on 5 Live - I've got to put up with Ronny Goodlass or some other well meaning Blue alongside a non-commentator not keeping up with play and complaining about every little thing that doesn't go our way - foul, freekick, throw in, colour of the sky..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back