Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moaning in this thread after our first loss of the entire season so far and our 3rd away game in a row.

It's a long season, save your moans for when we cough up a game against a bottom team.

I would have thought that being part of a side that has not got a win here for 23 years and counting, you would go out individually and collectively and say let's just give this a proper go.

It's not as if we had anything to lose.

Instead they contribute one shot on target all match.

I've seen nothing to date which suggests that Koeman is anything special as a manager.
If I were to compare him to the other managers in the Premier I would say he probably ranks 6/7, so on that basis you could say he's probably at the right level.

There's lot's about him I admire and I absolutely love his honesty. But I think he does approach these games against the top opposition a bit too cautiously and am sometimes confused by his team selection.

But sometimes you just have to accept that games like today we're playing against superior players. Had we a full squad to pick from things might have been different as Schneids, Bolasie and Coleman would most certainly have given us an extra edge on the counter today. And possibly Barkley.

We also really need to find the right balance/formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back