Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keomans tactics very dissapointing when he had the first half as evidence we were getting battered. Thought going 4 4 2 for second half would have at least let us have a go. Hopefully big lesson learnt today

silver lining: we don't win here when we play well so it in a way was tactically astute to pick this day to stink.

Nope, don't want us out of the Europa league (I mentioned a fair few times about it being a way into the champs league) but we all knew the consequences of playing in it, that we'd be playing a lot of games, just think to whinge and look to use it as an excuse is a tad silly.

Also, I know playing 3 games in 6 days is a toil, but I'm not going to use it as an excuse (and every other time we have to play 3 games in 6 days) because as I said, I knew the consequences of wanting us to play in Europe.
I wasn't whinging, I was being realistic.

We might struggle for goals this season unless we get a CF in.

U-eXuzjf.jpeg

Disgusting performance that! Least put up a bit of a fight. Why does Koeman persist with 3 at the back. It doesn't work. Then not to change it when 2-0 down to try and get back in the game is shocking. So negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back