Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
spend 150m to park the bus in every game. I think evertonians excitement at the start of the season is fading. Everton taking a gun to a gun fight but deciding to use their truncheon instead.

All I hear on here is 'time to gel' 'work in progress' and 'played 3 games'

Truth is we are crap
Truth is we were crap today. We were also crap on the second half against City last week. But sometimes you need to give credit to the opposition, especially when it is packed full of quality players.

two more hard games coming up against Spurs and United following which our 3 toughest away games are out of the way.

If we continue to play poorly in the next group of matches then I'll start to worry.

Does make you realise just how thin the squad is.

A couple of injuries and suspensions and we are nothing special.
Why we got rid of barry I don't know.

Sell jimmy as he is never ever going to play, get some real money for him and keep Baz. Obviously.

Baz would have had plenty opportunity to play also.

I'd be willing to let it pass if I had any idea what Koeman was trying to do with his signings, get some quality nimble players in and a striker ffs.

that was an absolutely dreadful performance. We had half a team out, but so did they. And they didn't need to get out of second gear to win that game.
Positives? We now know we need someone up front (no way is Sandro leading the line this year).
DCL was very good.
Negatives? the manager. He was beat before he got to London

Tbf the hyperbole is very real, but I mean I thought we've looked really poor in almost every game this season so far.

Not only that, the weaknesses within the squad are glaringly obvious to everyone and I do not believe siggy was even a part of the answer.
We've played poorly in almost every game this season and before today we have had 4 wins and 2 draws, doesn't seem too bad to me. Just think what will happen when we click! :) I'm sure Koeman's told them what he wants but it's whether those players are available, can't just buy for buyings sake.

There's no doubt that the 3 games in 6 days took its toll.

But it's something they are going to have to get use to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back