Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say I'm looking forward to this, well, I can say it, but I'd be lying.
Fair play to all the Blues making there way down for this one, even with the free coaches laid on.

We can beat these.

Koeman would have learnt from last season, and the Chav's are not as strong as they were as well. No Costa, Hazard, Matic, Cahill. Rudiger has underwhelmed for them, Bakayoko and Morata still are getting to grips with the game in England.

2-1 to us.
No Matic and Cahill are a plus for us really lol.
Rudiger has not been underwhelming aswell, pretty good defender, but Christensen is better. Anyway, we'll have Pedro,Bakayoko and Fabregas for this game as well.

Mourinho; and basically the rest of the football world would disagree.
Nah, i watched him for 3 years every single match he played pretty much, when he is good(which is almost never really, as he was a passenger most of the time) he is great, but FAR too often he does absolutely nothing during the whole match and tends to slow the play down way too much. Trust me, he is in good form right now for United, but give it 5-6 games and you will start to see how Matic is capable of being an absolute non entity during a game. There is a reason we let him go you know, if he was truly as good as United fans think right now, we wouldn't have sold him

Nah, i watched him for 3 years every single match he played pretty much, when he is good(which is almost never really, as he was a passenger most of the time) he is great, but FAR too often he does absolutely nothing during the whole match and tends to slow the play down way too much. Trust me, he is in good form right now for United, but give it 5-6 games and you will start to see how Matic is capable of being an absolute non entity during a game. There is a reason we let him go you know, if he was truly as good as United fans think right now, we wouldn't have sold him

You mean like lukaku, salah and de bruyne?

We can beat these.

Koeman would have learnt from last season, and the Chav's are not as strong as they were as well. No Costa, Hazard, Matic, Cahill. Rudiger has underwhelmed for them, Bakayoko and Morata still are getting to grips with the game in England.

2-1 to us.
Luiz was excellent last week playing further forward but he can make mistakes at the back.

You mean like lukaku, salah and de bruyne?
Funnily enough it was Mourinho who sold them, also, their situation is completely different, those players were 21-22 years old when we sold them, and were considered great prospects( apart from Salah maybe, but i have no regrets over this one), Matic is 29 years old, he is what he is, and what he is, is an average midfielder who can go on good runs of form every now and then.

I was merely giving a polite response after being offended, but hey, guess it's easier to just slam the guy that supports the other team and is the minority right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those were shitty attitudes, but as you know, football fans are fickle and we tend to ignore off the field antics from the players as long as they perform, see Ryan Giggs.

Evertonaians don't mate... we hate that kind of stuff and pride ourselves and are proud of our club and players for all off field antics and activities... if jags went and slept with baines MRS I would want him gone ASAP.. itsbthe reason I wouldn't want Costa here... he's a [Poor language removed]

So that means you have been a Chelsea fan for the last six years then?

giphy.gif

He was in the midfield playing almost every game for both of your most recent titles and his arrival has turned United into a stronger side almost immediately. He's clearly a superb player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back