Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro's not really fit tho is he? Coleman, Bolasie, Klassen, Barkley, Mori, McCarthy, could argue most of them would be getting into the side if fit. One bad result and everyone's heads fall off.
Suppose. Most of them are long term injuries though and beside klaassen, Coleman and perhaps bolasie don't think the rest would be starting. Not half mate. Be good to see us come out and have a go at them. Don't think their cb pairing is great so we should be smashing balls into their box and see what's what. No dramas if we lose tbh, Chelsea away is one of those games. Still need to have a go though.

That's why we'll get more players in. You want us out of the Europa League then do you? Maybe you should think a bit more before posting because that's our route into the Champions League next season.

Nope, don't want us out of the Europa league (I mentioned a fair few times about it being a way into the champs league) but we all knew the consequences of playing in it, that we'd be playing a lot of games, just think to whinge and look to use it as an excuse is a tad silly.

Also, I know playing 3 games in 6 days is a toil, but I'm not going to use it as an excuse (and every other time we have to play 3 games in 6 days) because as I said, I knew the consequences of wanting us to play in Europe.

Fans will accept defeat against a superior team if players at least have a go.

Playing defence v attack whilst repeatedly handing the attacking team the ball is only going to end up with 1 result.

I still cant understand how we have better technical players now yet still cant seem to keep possession for more than 4 passes when under slight pressure.

Sadly the only thing making me stay with this is the hope we won't get embarrassed 2nd half.
We have such a wet toilet paper thin underbelly at times that it isn't hard to see a real drubbing as when Everton decide they are not at the races, they do it in style.

For god sake gents just roll your sleeves up and play with a modicum of pride and effort 2nd half. Let's get this done with.

Honestly if we keep up with these awful tactics I assure that we will get a hammering from Spurs too. He was the one who wanted gazilliom CMs and then million AMs. So it is he who is resonsible for integrating them successfully. So far with his Sunderland tactics I can't see them be a success. If he was so passionate about 3 5 2 then he should have got 2 attacking WBs not the amount of AMs he did.

Moreso. We haven't had a touch in their area. Could/should be about 4-0.

We've been outclassed, simple as that. But we're away to the champions; if there's a game to not turn up in, I'd rather it was this than Brighton at home.
True, you need to start picking up points against the top 6 though, but it doesn't have to be on this fixture ;)

Lads I'm utterly fuming ere, why didn't we go to Chelsea and play 4 up front, proper took it to them!! Whole team not good enough Walsh, Erwin, Ronald, Ferguson out!!!!

Being serious for a second I don't think we should look to much into this game, it's not great, they are by far the better team and it's our third game in 6 days. Sack this game off and get out in the sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back