Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Preview: Chelsea v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the manner of it mate, just rolled over and made it easy for them
Did we? I felt like we persevered in the second half and actually had chances unlike the first half, didn't roll over.

First half was poor, don't get me wrong but the season ain't over like some people are carrying on.

I just thought he generally used the ball well and he did play in Sandro who then fluffed it completely. But to be completely fair it's hard to judge Rooney and Sig when they had 7 defenders behind him and Sandro was the worst player on the field
Sandro was extremely poor tbf.

Did we? I felt like we persevered in the second half and actually had chances unlike the first half, didn't roll over.

First half was poor, don't get me wrong but the season ain't over like some people are carrying on.
Chelsea went to sleep in the second half as they knew we weren't even the slightest threat.

I was hoping Besic would do one of his dangerous tackles and hurt Alonso. I have no time for drunk drivers who kill innocent people :mad::mad::mad:

I'm going to say Rooney for MOTM. Nobody really deserves it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back